ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

[ATTENTION] Final Reminder

Dear all,

I hope this is the final reminder and I hope I don't have to re-send this,
yet again.

Long story short, NO PLANNING for Ubuntu GNOME 14.10 to be made until
Ubuntu GNOME Leaders (Tim and/or Myself) announce that, period.

We do deserve some rest 'before' we start another 6 crazy months :)

Kindly be informed that you're requested officially to slow down and take
it easy.

Can NOT wait?
Okay, read this:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-gnome/2014-April/001937.html

That is all what you need to do at this stage - edit that Wiki Page (AKA
Future Plans) - that is all :)

Please follow this reminder until further notice.

When I'll be ready to start the planning phase as the head of Brainstorming
Sub-Team, everyone will be informed, no rush.

Thank you so much!

--
Best Regards,
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>