ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: [UU-Cycle] Ubuntu GNOME Weekly Meeting #4

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 10:48 PM, Satyajit Sahoo <satyajit.happy@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I won't be able to attend.

Since you're the only one who replied and as long as the final match of the
world cup is not yet over, the meeting will be postponed until next week :)

Only one member has replied which means the others are not interested.

> On Jul 13, 2014 1:35 AM, "Ali/amjjawad" <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 6:39 PM, Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>

>> Hi,
>>

>>> As always, please do edit the agenda if you would like to attend and
>>> have something to say/share :)
>>>
>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Meetings/Agenda
>>>
>>> For the previous meetings, please see:
>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Meetings#Previous_Meetings
>>>
>>> @Wiki & Docs Team
>>> I have not seen Ivan and James lately ... are you okay? I hope you are
>>> and could join :)
>>>
>>> @Everyone
>>> You're more than welcome to attend :)
>>>

>> I just figured out that tomorrow is the final of the world cup and I
>> don't think people will attend the meeting.
>>
>> Should we postponed it?
>> However, note that the meeting starts after 2 hours from the match's
>> start. Unless they won't manage to finish it within 90 mins, they will play
>> extra time.
>>
>> Let me know :)
>>

>>> Thanks!

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>