ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

[Blueprint chinese-calendar-add-note-function] Add note function for date

Blueprint changed by Shine Huang:

Whiteboard changed:
- [Jack Yu] Shine&Abel, do you have any idea for this function? maybe we
- could implement it simple, lightweight but useful. We can discuss the
- design here.
+ [Jack Yu] Shine&Abel, do you have any idea for this function? maybe we could implement it simple, lightweight but useful. We can discuss the design here.
+ [Shine Huang] IMO, when right click a date, direct pop a note, the user can directly input or check the note. and the content save in real-time input, the note only have a close button at the upper right corner.

--
Add note function for date
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/chinese-calendar/+spec/chinese-calendar-add-note-function