ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

Re: New Contributor Guide

Hi Heling,
     Welcome to UbuntuKylin !
     I have planed to provide something like New Contributor Guide. The first try is sharing our experience being a Ubuntu flavor which include how to register on Launchpad.net, how to sign CoC, how to create/push your branch and apply for upload rights, etc..  I think these topic will help more Chinese beginner to join international community  more easily.
     What topics should New Contributor Guide of UbuntuKylin covers, I'm glad to discuss  with you in details. Looking forward to your reply:)

Regards,
JonasZhang