ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

[Blueprint desktop-s-system-assistant] Develop a system assistant tool for common users

Blueprint changed by Anthony Wong:

Whiteboard changed:
  It may provide following functions:
  1) System management:
     i) show processes of system, show task list;
     ii) show the running information, such as memory, CPU, disk, etc
     iii) time reminder.
  [anthonywong] what is time reminder?

  2) System optimization:
     i) manage tasks that auto-booting, to speed up booting time;
     ii) scan and remove garbage files.

  3) Assistant operation:
     i) mount/unmount/manage mobile devices;
     ii) clean up traces, such as browser, documents.
- [anthonywong: how can we ensure the cleaning action won't break in future releases of web browsers?]
+ [anthonywong] how can we ensure the cleaning action won't break in future releases of web browsers?

--
Develop a system assistant tool for common users
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntukylin/+spec/desktop-s-system-assistant