ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~cyphermox/youker-assistant/dmidecode into lp:youker-assistant

Hi, Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre:
I have merged with your code request. Because I don't have a ppc64el or s390x environment here, so i'm not sure if the fields of /proc/cpuinfo are the same as the other architecture. I use the method is only temporarily compile arm and x86 deb package, do you think this is OK?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cyphermox/youker-assistant/dmidecode/+merge/321905
Your team Ubuntu Kylin Members is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cyphermox/youker-assistant/dmidecode into lp:youker-assistant.