ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #676142]: Please merge ~team+kylin and ~ukui into ~ubuntukylin-members

Question #676142 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/676142

Colin Watson posted a new comment:
I don't think we can do this at the moment.

I assume that you're trying to arrange for all the relevant packages to
show up on https://launchpad.net/~ubuntukylin-members/+related-packages
and similar pages.  To make this happen, that team would need to have
multiple email addresses (otherwise we'd just end up with fresh
unactivated autocreated accounts the next time Launchpad sees those
addresses).  However, that is not currently supported.  We'd need to fix
the linked bug first before being able to do this.

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu Kylin
Members is subscribed to the question.