Re: Hello

Hi!

On 05/12/2009 11:00 AM, Q wrote:
> I am Chinese.a Ubuntu user.I have a question,is ubuntuone just for
> ubuntu9.04?My systerm is Ubuntu 8.10,is there someway to install
> ubuntuone for me ??
> THX!

The reason for the 9.04 requirement is simply that we're working on
building the features and have not backported the handful of needed
libraries to older versions of Ubuntu. I'll probably write a blog post
about this at some point explaining how people could backport if someone
wants to set up a PPA and do that, but for now you need to be running
Ubuntu 9.04 to participate in the beta.

--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/