Re: U[date problem.

Marco Giorgetti wrote:
On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 10:08 AM, John<jakewc2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I am running as small netbook Acer One with Ubuntu 9.04 Installed. The
installation of Ubuntu One went well, but for the past week or so, on the
update box, Ubuntu One has shown that it wants to update, but the little box
with the tick in it is all greyed out, and wont update. Does anybody know
why this is not working. It did work for the first update but not now.

I've noticed same problem.
if I try using synaptic to manually mark package ubuntuone-client for
update, it needs to remove ubuntuone-storage-protocol package and to
install python-ubuntuone-client and python-ubuntuone-storageprotocol.

Has someone already tried this update?

Yes, I have, and it (seems to) work - haven't tested it very hard.

HTH

John

ps: apologies to Marco who will get this twice; caught out by that old reply button thing.