Re: file renamed

Marco Giorgetti wrote:
I dont know tech details on how sync demon works (both ubuntu-one and
dropbox) to calculate file timestamp, but my sensation is that demon
is action-aware. I mean:
I create a file (the zip archive) in which byte are concatenated until
processing is finished.
The question is:
Sync demon does not await until file is complete? And: Is it possible
that transfer protocol syncs pieace of file that are subject to more
changes after file il complete?

There is a new bug setup for this issue. We have many fixes that are about to be released, so we will test this against the latest version of ubuntuone-client and see what we come up with.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntuone-client/+bug/409955

Lucio.