Re: New look of Website....

>On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 11:04 AM, John Matthews<jakewc2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>I agree, it looks much better then what we had. I can't seem to delete
>directory's though from the webinterface, any thoughts?

The same thing - when trying to delete a folder, I receive a confirmation message: "Delete 0 files?" Even on pressing 'Yes' it does nothing.

The worse thing for me is that upon the selection of all files the file list jumps to another place of the page. I am using Opera browser

I'll attach a screenshot of these two situations. See how the file list jumps under the folder list.