Local copy of Ubuntu One folder has gone missing!

Hi all

Hope I'm doing this right as this is the first time I've sent a message to a launchpad group.

My system has just updated the Ubuntu One files and now when I select Places > Ubuntu One I get a popup with the following error message - Could not open location 'file:///home/andrew/Ubuntu%20One/My%20Files' - Error stating file '/home/andrew/Ubuntu One/My Files': No such file or directory.

The directory & files were there before the update so I don't know whats going on.

Andrew Savin

Follow ups