Simple backups

Now that Ubuntu One provides 50GB of storage, I want to use it to backup my entire home directory (which is now about 40GB).

I figure the easiest thing would be to set up a cron job to periodically copy modified files to ~/Ubuntu One.

My question is, what's the best way to copy only files that have been modified? Is rsync best? Something else?

Does anyone have a script they would like to share?

Thanks.

--
Tony Willoughby tonyw@xxxxxxxxx

"You should use Linux; it doesn't cause trees to crash into your house."
-Donald Arseneau in comp.text.tex

Follow ups