For Ubuntu 9.04 users having trouble connecting

We have discovered a bug that affects Ubuntu 9.04 users with our latest
client (255) who did not already authorize their computer with the
service. This problem is a result of having a dependency on Python 2.6.3
while 9.04 has Python 2.6.2. What this means currently is that you won't
be able to connect to the service. We apologize for the inconvenience
and hassles this may be causing some of you. We're working on a
solution. The bug we're tracking this problem can be found at:

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntuone-client/+bug/451670

Thank you for your patience and support!

Joshua

Follow ups