Re: Bookmarks

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Bo Rosén <bo.rosen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there any way I can store my bookmarks for Firefox on UbuntuOne in
> such a way they are shared and used between computers?
>
> I suspect not, but it's something that would be fairly useful.

Make a hardlink of your ~/.mozilla/firefox-3.5/[profile
directory]/bookmarks.html in your UbuntuOne directory on the computer
with your bookmarks as desired.  Once done, on the other computers,
delete the same file and make a hardlink *from* the UbuntuOne
directory, and you should be good to go. Firefox restart may be
needed.

--
Rob Palkowski
"Democracy isn't about you or me.  It's about us."