Re: Feature Request.

On 08/19/2009 11:51 PM, Bill Payne wrote:
> Would it be possible to have the transfer speed and progress in the menu
> when you right click the ubuntuone icon in the system tray?

We've added some on-screen notifications about how many files are being
synced, and when sync completes, but weren't able to get transfer speed
and progress into the UI for Karmic. We're planning to do a bunch of UI
improvements for Lucid though, so stay tuned to the UDS discussions
(we'll be filing some blueprints for those soon).

--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/