Re: Tomboy notes

On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 09:50 -0400, Elliot Murphy wrote:
> On 10/22/2009 09:43 AM, Alan Pope wrote:
> > 2009/10/22 Elliot Murphy <elliot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >> You'll need a newer version of Tomboy than 1.0, which has not been
> >> released yet. I think it will be released in a matter of weeks, you can
> >> look here: http://projects.gnome.org/tomboy/
> >>

> > You sure about that. I have tomboy 1.0 and am syncing with Ubuntu One.
> >

> You're right, 1.0 works. I remembered incorrectly, sorry for the bad info :)

right, 1.0 has been released and should work. Where it won't work
probably is in other distros than Karmic and other OS's, since we have a
patch in the Karmic package that hasn't been merged upstream yet. It
will be soon, but Tomboy developers need first to make sure it works
with snowy (their syncing server implementation)