Default file emblems in Ubuntu One directory

Hello,

As you may have already noticed, the check marks appear over the file
icons even if the files are not yet synchronized. This is a result of
bug #479475[1] that caused file emblems not to update properly on file
addition (i.e. unsynchronized state), upload and download. The patch is
ready for review and it is possible that the fix will go to Ubuntu
updates.

However I suspect an issue with the current handling of "unknown"
status.

When the new file is put to into Ubuntu One directory, it immediately
receives 'synchronized' emblem (check mark) in order to be replaced with
its real status later.

This approach makes it hard to track whether the file is really
synchronized or the sync service has not had the chance to check file
metadata yet.

I would like you to share your opinion about how the files in "unknown"
state should be represented in the User Interface.

In case you've never seen these emblems, there is an image from the bug
report[1] displaying all the emblems[2]:
  * 0x0018.ogg is synchronized (check mark)
  * linux-image-....deb is being synchronized (colorful emblem)
  * support_human_rights.jpg is not synchronized (non-colorful emblem)

My opinion is that all "unknown" files should carry "not synchronized"
emblem.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntuone-client/+bug/479475
[2] http://launchpadlibrarian.net/36358060/emblems-are-back.png

--