Re: Ubuntu One Nautilus integration and network-manager

Hi Rune,

Currently Ubuntu One requires Network Manager. We're removing this
dependency. The changes are already available in our beta PPA and will
eventually make it to the standard client. You are welcome to try our
beta PPA if you want.

Beta PPA: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntuone/+archive/beta
This page contains instructions on how to add this PPA to your system.

Thanks.

Matt