Re: Broken glib version in Ubuntu One ppa

On Wed, 2010-02-03 at 23:10 +0530, Roshan George wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-02-03 at 18:30 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > yes, it's possible, but I'd like first to get a backtrace of the crashes
> > people are getting. In theory, the new glib is ABI-compatible with the
> > one in Jaunty, so this should not happen.
> >
> > So, if you're running jaunty, can you please try to get a backtrace of
> > the crash please?
>
> Hi, Rodrigo, gdb backtraces and a Valgrind log of the crash are
> available on the bug's launchpad page:
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/515336>. In any
> case, I have attached those to this email. Is there anything else that
> can be done to help debug this?

ok, it seems it's going to need a lot of backporting (gvfs), so I've
removed the packages for jaunty, so please if you upgraded to the
glib/libsoup/webkit packages in that PPA, please downgrade to the jaunty
version.

I'll make u1-client not depend on libubuntuone for jaunty