Re: Ubuntu one and proxy

I have the proxy defined, but it is not working for me neither...

[Errno socket error][Errno 111]

$ ubuntuone-client-applet --signup
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/dbus/connection.py", line 576, in
msg_reply_handler
    reply_handler(*message.get_args_list(**get_args_opts))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/ubuntuone/oauthdesktop/auth.py",
line 276, in got_state
    self.acquire_access_token(description, store)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/ubuntuone/oauthdesktop/auth.py",
line 341, in acquire_access_token
    token=self.request_token)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/oauth/oauth.py", line 339, in
from_token_and_callback
    parameters['oauth_token'] = token.key
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'key'

(it is not exactly the error reported on the bug you mentioned
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntuone-client/+bug/376760)

Any idea?

Thanks!