Re: No file syncing anymore

Hello,

During past 2 days the servers were under heavy load and you might have
experienced very high response time from the servers. This was caused by
high database load during migration.

The migration is now finished.

@UbuntuOne:
file syncing has been very slow for the last day. we'll be rolling out a
fix in a few minutes that should get speed back to normal.

In case you continue experiencing any issue, feel free to post the bug
reports so that we can determine what is the real cause.

Please make sure that you are running the latest stable version of the
client software. You might also need to restart the applet and
syncdaemon for it to reconnect in case you keep your session for a long
period of time.

--
Roman Yepishev <roman.yepishev@xxxxxxxxx>