Ubuntu One Music Store public beta

Hi everyone,

Since you subscribe to this list, I thought I might pass along that we
just started the public beta of the Ubuntu One Music Store.
http://voices.canonical.com/ubuntuone/?p=263

We've been working on this for a long time and we're excited to get your
feedback. Please consider testing this service and helping us make
Ubuntu 10.04 even better.

The Ubuntu Wiki [1] is a great place to find out more information about
the Ubuntu One Music Store. It contains information about frequently
asked questions, where to file bugs, and some other general information.
We will be updating this page regularly so please check back often or
subscribe to the page.

We hope you enjoy testing the Ubuntu One Music Store and look forward to
hearing about your experiences.

Thank you!

Matt Griffin
matt.griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx