Best way to replace local desktop-couch contacts DB with data from U1 server?

Does anyone know the best way to replace the contents of a local
desktop-couch contacts database with data from the U1 server?

My current scenario is that I know my contacts information on the U1
server is more correct than that in the local 'Ubuntu One' address book
in evolution (and I am seeing replication errors in
~/.cache/desktop-couch/log/desktop-couch-replication.log file)

I assume that deleting the contacts database from the local couchdb
instance (using Futon) would then cause the database to be recreated and
replicated from the U1 server...

Best regards,

Matthew
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Matthew Bassett (https://launchpad.net/~hewbass)