Identifying computers using Ubuntu One

My wish is for better information on the computers linking to my Ubuntu One
account, using https://one.ubuntu.com/account/machines/.

I currently have five computers listed there. These are really only three
computers, but two of them dual-boot Ubuntu 9.10 and Ubuntu 10.4 beta, so
think they have separate accounts. Or so I guess - on the other hand, they
might be an old test system that I re-installed a long while ago. I'm not
even sure the hostnames listed there were applied consistently.

What I would like to see:-

a) Identification which is the current machine. It's not at all obvious
which of the magic codes refers to "this machine", or where that code is
stored.

b) The ability to add more information to each entry, such as user-supplied
descriptive text. Maybe the running OS too, but I could always add that
manually.

c) Date of last synchronisation - helps spot obsolete entries that no longer
sync.

Hope that helps!

Andrew Yeomans