ubuntuone-client frozen when it is trying to log in

Hi all,
       I just installed ubuntu 10.04 (rc). When I run the
"ubuntuone-preferences" application, this is frozen when this
application tries to log in. The application only shows "current
plan:free" without names and email. I tried with reinstalling the
application, but it did not work.

How did I get this bug?

     My problem began when I removed all registered machines from
ubuntuone website (Actually, it is the same machine with different
OSs).

How I can resolve this problem? Please, I dont want to reinstall ubuntu
one.

Maybe, this information is useless, but I think this log could be
useful:
pleger@pleger-laptop:~/.local/share/ubuntuone$ ubuntuone-preferences
Exception in thread Thread-4:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 484, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "/usr/bin/ubuntuone-preferences", line 162, in do_rest_request
    callback(result)
  File "/usr/bin/ubuntuone-preferences", line 348, in parse_devices
    self.error(error)
  File "/usr/bin/ubuntuone-preferences", line 304, in error
    gtk.DIALOG_DESTROY_WITH_PARENT | gtk.MODAL,
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'MODAL'

Thank you, very much!!
--
Paul Leger

Follow ups