Ubuntu One shows "Disconnected" in Preferences

Folks
Hope you can help. New upgrade form 9.10 to 10.4, also upgraded Ubuntu
One from free to paid account. Was not showing up my computer to add at
all, canceled and then re-enabled my account on the web, now was able to
add my computer, and it now shows my account information properly in the
Preferences window. BUT,,still shows as "Disconnected" so cannot sync.

Attached is screenshot for review.

Help please? I've been fighting with Ubuntu One since I upgraded to
10.4.

Thanks
Jim