Re: Web interface not working?

Hello Matthew,

On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 09:28 +0100, Matthew C. Bassett wrote:

> Just attempted to log into the UbuntuOne web interface, and I am
> presented with the 'Subscribe' options, as though I do not have an
> account (and I do have a paid one).
I was unable to reproduce this issue, are you redirected to subscription
page even if you go directly to https://one.ubuntu.com/dashboard/ ?

>  * Tomboy sync does not seem to be working.
Could you please try running tomboy with --debug switch from the
terminal:
$ tomboy --debug
Is there a 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR message along the lines of the
debug output? If this is true then please report a bug with
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntuone-servers/+filebug and paste the
output of tomboy.

> Is this a known issue (e.g. planned maintenance?) / has anyone else
> experienced this?
At the moment there is no service outage except of replication being
disabled but that does not affect Tomboy syncing.

--
Roman