Re: Invitation when sharing folders contains wrong user name

Hi Axel,

Ubuntu One uses Ubuntu SSO for account logins and user information (like
name). This is a separate project and is managed by a different team.
You can search existing bugs here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-identity-provider

Thanks.

Matt