nightly ppa will containt a broken client

Hello all,

We are doing some changes to the client to eliminate the current server rescan process and replace it with something simpler. We will be finishing this in the following weeks, but as we prepare to land everything and roll out the new servers we will be landing code in trunk that will not be 100% functional (ie, broken). This code will automatically end up in the nightly ppa, so if you have that installed, it will stop working for you.

Please consider this when using that ppa. We will send another email when everything is working again.

Lucio.

Follow ups