Re: Just wondering......

> Hi I just started using lubuntu, as my netbook is a bit short on RAM. I have
> the preferences box open, and it says disconnected. i Log into the website,
> but there is no option to add this computer.
>
> Do you have support for lubuntu? If so can you help.
>
> Thanks
>
> John.

John,
 You add your computer by opening the Ubuntu One Preferences Panel. When you
open this for the first time on a computer a web page will open and you will
be prompted to add your computer. You can try running this command from the
command line:

u1sdtool -q; killall ubuntuone-login; u1sdtool -c

--
Duane Hinnen
duanedesign@xxxxxxxxx