Duanedesign Going to UDS

Hey there UbuntuOne users and Hackers,

I'm organising some alternative collaboration to get more people to UDS
and I'd need to ask you all for a big favour.

Our friend duanedesign who works with you guys on UbuntuOne (as well as
the BeginnersTeam and the ScreenCast Team) has been patiently waiting to
get the chance to come to UDS and collaborate in person.

For the past 3 UDSs he's been attentive and participating online and has
been visible at all other times in the community. This is an excellent
opportunity for our young friend to attend a physical global event and I
think he very much deserves to go this time round.

So for UDS-Narwhal I would like us all to help cover his costs. He's
almost there! and only needs $150 to be at UDS. I'm personally
organising accommodation to bring the cost down and we really just need
to fill in that last spot of funding for the flight.

If you would like duanedesign at UDS and would love to see him
participating in all the areas he's been volunteering his time. Please
donate even a small amount directly to duane's paypal
duanedesign@xxxxxxxxxx and send me a personal email so I can keep track
of how much we've gotten.

Thanks for your help guys!

Best Regards, Martin Owens