Re: Tomboy Notes not syncing ---Gives no errors

On Fri, 2010-09-24 at 13:32 -0400, Gerry Maddock wrote:
> Yes, I cam access the notes page on the website fine and I have no control or weird characters in my notes subject... The only other characters I use are - and : maybe a period

this doesn't look like an invalid character in the note, but the server
having a problem and returning an HTML error page.

Not sure though what it can be, so can you please make a backup of your
local notes (copy all files in ~/.local/share/tomboy to somewhere) and
then, in Tomboy preferences, go to 'Synchronization', clear the current
configured server and try authenticating Tomboy with U1 server again.