Re: My account on Ubuntu One is not working with syncml.one.ubuntu.com .

Em 16/10/2010 19:26, Cassius V. de Magalhaes escreveu:
 Em 16/10/2010 18:13, Martin Albisetti escreveu:
On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Cassius V. de Magalhaes
<cassius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Do you have the mobile plan?
Yes, I do:
So, we have seen a bug pop up now and then with long-running syncs
that are interrupted by other services using the network.
Do you have a lot of contacts?
Do you have a slow connections?

Either way, we are working on making syncing more robust. In the mean
time, maybe you could try disabling everything that is doing auto-sync
and trying to complete your initial sync. From then on, it should be
fine.

Hello,

I have a hundred contacts.

No, I'm using a Wi-fi connection that's not slow.

I did try one more time using your tips, but unfortunately not worked.

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Hello,

I still I am not able to use Ubuntu One Mobile Contacts sync with the Android app Ubuntu One Contacts neither Funambol Client Sync.

Does anybody is using this service, please? On Status page of Ubuntu One Mobile Contacts is always green.

Regards.