no files just folders up in the cloud

Dear UbuntuOne community,

I have now tried Ubuntu one on my laptop running lucid and on a brand
new desktop running Maverick. In both machines I can only see my folder
structure in the cloud, no files are uploaded. I am disappointed since I
paid for a full year of this service and I am not happy at all with it's
performance. Can someone guide me towards a solution for this. I read
somewhere that the system runs two different processes for folder
structure and for files, and that file upload and sync is rather slow,
still my last experience involved 2.9 Gb of files and there isn't a
single file uploaded after more than one day syncing.

All the best,
Filipe
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by