problem with my ubuntu one

hello there ,
today i upload file to my account and after that i try to up and go to another folder in ubuntu one but i get this error message and try again and show again this error :
Something has gone wrong....
OOPS-2f01796cd4a44da5b0d79330a85b82a6
..

what is this message i need publish my file for my friends but when open my public link getting this error :

Server Error (500)
Unfortunately, we've experienced an error. It has been reported to
the administrators and should be fixed shortly. Thanks for your
patience.
Oops-ID: OOPS-71c78faf6bb9416f89e5fc60b83857c0
please help soon i need to access to my account and use Ubuntu One for storage my file

thanks , good luck

Follow ups