Ubuntu One Qt/QML mobile App available in Google Play

I'm glad to announce that a new Ubuntu One Files unofficial application is
available for testing in Google Play [1] [2]

This App is wrote in C++ using Qt and QML for the user interface and,
although currently is mainly focused on Android, it is 100% compatible with
iOS, Ubuntu Phone and other Qt-compatible platforms.
The source code is distributed under GPL3 license and it is available at
GitHub [3].

The application is now in alpha state because some features, like automatic
camera roll uploads, are missing. However it is stable and functional.

The main idea of this release is try to get interest over the project from
developers and graphical designers and get information about the Ubuntu One
application in Ubuntu Phone.
If I am correct, the Ubuntu One application is missing for the moment in
Ubuntu Phone. I believe that this application suits perfectly with the
Ubuntu Phone philosophy and technology and also could be a good replacement
for the Android & iOS applications, maintaining a single source code for
all the platforms and saving a lot of time fixing bugs and implementing new
features.

Best wishes,
José Expósito

[1]