[REST API] Chars to exclude from percent encoding

Hi list,

>From a Qt client, I'm encoding the URL to be able to make some file
operations:
https://github.com/JoseExposito/ubuntuone-qt-files/blob/master/src/com/egg-software/ubuntuone-qt-files/network/AbstractMessage.cpp#L67

For example, to download a file named "(HI).txt" I send a request like this:

    https://files.one.ubuntu.com/content/~/Ubuntu%20One/%28HI%29.txt

But I have noticed that the Ubuntu One server returns a "Host requires
authentication" error. To avoid this error I have excluded the chars "("
and ")" from the encoding, and all work like a charm with a URL like this:

    https://files.one.ubuntu.com/content/~/Ubuntu%20One/(HI).txt

My question is.. Where can I get the full list of chars to exclude from the
encoding?

Follow ups