Re: ImportError: cannot import name exproperators

Maybe it has something to do with "semi-circular" dependencies a
couple of places, where "from ufl.something import something" is
executed runtime.

Try this line to discover the places this is done:
for f in *.py; do echo === $f; egrep \\\ from\\\ \.\*\\\ import $f; done

I changed the "from ufl import exproperators as __exproperators"
to "import ufl.exproperators as __exproperators" in __init__.py,
see if that helps. Just a random thought, don't know why :-/

Martin