Re: Restrictions at facets

Martin Sandve Alnæs wrote:
I have zero knowledge of discontinuous Galerkin methods,
so there are no checks at all. What should we check for?

Do you mean (implementation must be different):

if integral is on interior facets:
    for f in basis function and functions in integrand:
        assert that f is restricted
?

Yes.

We should probably propagate ('+') and ('-') up
the tree to reach the leaves (terminals), right?

I don't know what that means ;).

Garth

Martin