Re: [HG UFL] Added check for restriction on facet normals and form arguments

UFL wrote:
> One or more new changesets pushed to the primary ufl repository.
> A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.
>
> changeset:   897:7c6c19b55ba45ffbec4bfffc68ae0dce9636d20d
> tag:         tip
> user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <martinal@xxxxxxxxx>"
> date:        Mon Jun 08 10:29:42 2009 +0200
> files:       sandbox/scratch/restrictiontest.py ufl/algorithms/checks.py ufl/algorithms/propagate_restrictions.py
> Added check for restriction on facet normals and form arguments
> inside the propagate_restrictions algorithm (quick and easy fix).

With this changeset, I now see:

*** FFC: Form argument must be restricted.
*** FFC: To get more information about this error, rerun FFC with --debug.

for any form I try to compile. Must something be added to FFC for it to
work with this UFL change?

Harish