Re: [FFC-dev] Forms

Martin Sandve Alnæs wrote:
By default, the variables "M", "L", and "a" are checked
and used if they are Form instances. Otherwise, any set
of forms (and elements) can be exported by defining lists
with the instances in:

  V = FiniteElement(...)
  a = ...*dx
  forms = (a, L, F, J)
  elements = (V, P, TH)

I'll update the manual.

OK.

Still, I would expect an error for the below form which is mixes linear and bilinear terms.

Garth

Martin