Fwd: UFL 0.3.0

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Megan Lewis <meganlewis13@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 6:05 PM
Subject: UFL 0.3.0
To: Ola Skavhaug <skavhaug@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Raymond Spiteri <spiteri@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ola,

I believe I have found a problem with UFL version 0.3.0, and I thought
I would pass along the error.  When installing dolfin with UFL 0.3.0
on Ubuntu, scons and scons install work fine, but scons
enableDemos=yes runs into an error, and none of the scripts will run.
They have this error message:

   from ufl.algorithms.transformations import purge_list_tensors
ImportError: cannot import name purge_list_tensors

This happens also when I install PyCC/Py4C.  If I remove UFL 0.3.0 and
install UFL 0.2.0, everything works fine.

Can you pass this along to the person working on UFL?

Thanks,
Megan Lewis

--
Ola Skavhaug