Add output method to ufl.log.begin?

Hello!

I want to get back the nice

  "Calling FFC just-in-time (JIT) compiler, this may take some time..."

message when jit compiling a form. I see that when I add a

  set_log_level(INFO)

in jit_form I get a bunch of uninteresting information:

Compiler stage 1: Analyzing form
--------------------------------

Compiler stage 2: Computing form representation(s)
  Computing quadrature representation.

After some research I found out that this comes from the begin(), end()
statements in ffc.analyze_form. As it is now begin just uses info when it
present the information.

Could we let begin take a level, like:

  begin(DEBUG,"Compiler stage 1: Analyzing form")

or if this is too verbose, provide a set_begin_level, which the begin function
could use. With alternative 1 we have:

  begin(DEBUG,"Compiler stage 1: Analyzing form")
  debug("Jada")
  debug("Bada")
  end()

  begin(DEBUG,"Compiler stage 2: Computing form representation(s)")
  debug("Jada")
  debug("Bada")
  end()

and with alternative 2 we have:

  set_begin_level(DEBUG)
  begin("Compiler stage 1: Analyzing form")
  debug("Jada")
  debug("Bada")
  end()

  begin("Compiler stage 2: Computing form representation(s)")
  debug("Jada")
  debug("Bada")
  end()

I go for alternative 1.