Re: [FFC-dev] [DOLFIN-dev] [HG FFC] Restrictions appears to be working for the Poisson demo.

Quoting "Garth N. Wells" <gnw20@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Johan Hake wrote:

No, and the above element is not even legal, for CG the degree must be >=1 :)

You have to use the __getitem__ operator of FiniteElementBase

a = element[cell]

or do

e = ElementRestriction(element, domain)

where domain is either a Measure or Cell and only Cell is supported in FFC.

In FFC I might consider adding a default 'domain=None' to the argument list of a
FiniteElement since it will make some things easier. Maybe we should add this in
UFL too?

Kristian