Re: Problems with lhs/rhs and mixed elements

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 3:08 PM, Harish
Narayanan<harish.mlists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm running into an error when I attempt to use lhs() and rhs() with
> mixed elements. I have attached two small .ufl files, one for the
> Poisson equation (which works) and the other for the Stokes equations
> (which fails with the following error).
>
> Preprocessing form file: stokes-broken.ufl --> stokes-broken.py

> Wrapping non-UFL expression. This is experimental and will likely break
> many algorithms!

By the way, I recommend removing this experimental feature.
It hides the proper errors. Anders asked for it, but I don't think it's
used anywhere, and I don't believe it can be properly handled
in most algorithms.

Martin