Fwd: [UFC-dev] Release

The "bugfix" of adding expand_indices in lhs/rhs is _not_
the right way to do it. All you did was cover up the real bug...
I'm trying to fix it properly now.

(Ideally, the other dependencies from ufl to ufl.algorithms
in formoperators.py shouldn't have been there either.)

This release will be the 0.4 release, the last was 0.3.

Martin