Re: [Dolfin] Release

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 09:32:03PM +0000, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> It would be good to make a release of DOLFIN/FFL/UFL next week with the
> new syntax for Constants and Expressions. Are there any pressing issues
> which need to be addressed before making a new release?
>
> Garth

I agree. Let's make a release as soon as possible.

The only things I see missing are

1. std::vector argument in eval. I see you've started on this.

2. Getting the buildbot running in on form or another.

Andre Massing has prepared a major bundle on the CGAL stuff but that
can wait until after 0.9.5, but it would be good to do it immediately
after so we get that done.

--
Anders