Re: [Dolfin] [Branch ~ufl-core/ufl/main] Rev 1014: Add warnings to set_foo functions in finiteelement.py,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 10:40:50AM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> We need a quick discussion round to resolve this issue - DOLFIN is now
> broken. I guess we need the form compiler to decide on the cell and
> element type, and then have UFL return a new form.

Yes, Martin mentioned at some point that it would be easy to add such
a function to UFL (that takes a form and replacement elements and
returns a new form).

Martin, could you add such a function?

--
Anders