Re: [Ffc] New releases

On 16. mai 2011, at 12:13, "Garth N. Wells" <gnw20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I suggest now would be a good point to make new releases of UFL, FFC and
> DOLFIN. There have been a number of improvements to UFL, FFC caching,
> and there have been a good number of DOLFIN bugs fixes. New version
> numbers would be:
>
> UFL: 0.9.1
> FFC: 0.9.1
> DOLFIN: 0.9.12
>
> Jump in quick if there is anything that you would like do before a release.

I have one thing relating to the documentation, and the demo documentation in particular.

In order to more easily keep the demo documentation in sync with the demos, I think we should move the .rst files from the separate fenics-doc repo to the corresponding dolfin demo directories. Any objections?

(I'm on very flaky wifi until Wednesday morning and at the moment slightly unable to do anything but occasionally retrieve email...)

--
Marie